Rylander, Clay & Opitz, LLP is sponsoring a two-hour seminar that will help its attendees better understand risk management.
Discussion will include
• Common business risks you’re not thinking about and how to address them
• The role insurance can play in mitigating risks – including what to (and what not to) insure against
• Understanding the risks surrounding your bank accounts and how to safeguard your financial assets
• Ways to improve your accounting functions to minimize risks
Join us at 11:30 a.m. on Tuesday, October 21, 2014 at the Colonial Country Club in Fort Worth (3735 Country Club Circle) for lunch and an expert-run seminar.
This seminar is perfect for executive directors, CEOs, controllers and CFOs!
Our expert panel of speakers includes
• Shirley Cox, North Texas Sales Manager, Government and Non-Profit Group – Frost Bank
• Matt Heinzelmann, Managing Director – Higginbotham & Associates
• Donna Mayes, CPA, Senior Manager – Rylander, Clay & Opitz, LLP
• Christina Stowe, Vice President Treasury Management – Frost Bank
• Frank Testa, Director of Risk Management – Cook Children’s Health Care System
There is no charge for this seminar, but registration is required. Click here to register!
Seating is limited, so please RSVP by Thursday, October 16.
The seminar qualifies for 2.0 hours of CPE for CPAs
Rylander, Clay & Opitz, LLP is looking forward to seeing you there!Back to articles